Great Site Building Features in Drupal 10.1, OSTraining Explains
A new article published by OSTraining discusses the exciting new features that Drupal 10.1 offers to site builders. Drupal is a popular content management system (CMS) for building websites and applications. With Drupal 10.1, site builders can take advantage of several improvements and enhancements. Rod Martin authors the article.
According to the blog post, the following are the major changes brought in:
- CKEditor 5 now respects the field widget’s row value.
- Claro’s bulk operations form has been redesigned.
- Block permissions by block type (not just “Administer Blocks”).
- Development Settings for Twig Debug mode and Caching.
- Editors/Users can now be permitted to delete any file, not just their own.
- A date field can be displayed as “Time Ago.”
- The CKEditor code block is now configurable, allowing the list of languages that can be input to be changed in the editor configuration.
The article delves into each point and explains them clearly and concisely.
Drupal 10.1 brings exciting features for site builders, including automated updates, enhanced Layout Builder capabilities, and a new default theme. All these additions empower site builders to create and maintain compelling websites efficiently. Click here to read the blog post and learn more.
Note: The vision of this web portal is to help promote news and stories around the Drupal community and promote and celebrate the people and organizations in the community. We strive to create and distribute our content based on these content policy. If you see any omission/variation on this please let us know in the comments below and we will try to address the issue as best we can.