At Family Office Exchange ("FOX"), we rely on our IT systems to power the solutions that deliver value to our clients around the world. In this newly created role, we are seeking a Lead Drupal Developer. In this remote role, there is the option of working out of our conveniently located downtown Chicago location at 100 S. Wacker or remotely. We will also consider remote candidates outside of the city of Chicago.
As the Lead Drupal Developer, you will assist with our Drupal 7 migration, the maintenance of our many integration points, and the ongoing build-out of a digital delivery model for our membership products.
- Deliver timely and technically sound feature and user-interface enhancements for FOX’s Drupal website to achieve business goals.
- Be a trusted authority on and ensure compliance with web development and cybersecurity best practices.
- Actively participate in the conception of technical solutions to assist in the firm’s sales, marketing, and member servicing functions.
- Improve and maintain the website’s integrations with third-party SaaS providers to ensure exemplary performance and security.
- Provide thorough documentation both in written code, and in training materials for peers.
- Help design applications to support member engagement with our knowledge and networks.
Ideal Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 3+ years of experience developing web applications.
- Experience with Drupal 8 & 9, including Drush, Drupal Console, and custom module and theme development.
- Experience migrating Drupal 7 to 8 and 9.
- Experience with Version Control System Management (Git, Github) .
- Experience with Single Page Application Development/Management (React, Angular, NodeJS).
- LAMP/MAMP (Linux/MacOS, Apache, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP) stack management .
- Experience utilizing SOAP and REST APIs.
- Experience delivering modern authentication protocols with Drupal (OAuth, SSO, MFA, etc.).
- Familiarity with CRM Architectures and Marketing Automation Systems.
- Experience with Pantheon.
- Experience with Apache Solr and faceted search modules.
- Experience developing mobile applications.
- Knowledge of PHP Symfony Framework.